To sell liquor is like managing and selling artwork. Just like a gallery needs to be cautious about external factors that could harm an art piece, similarly, a liquor store owner needs to take care of multiple factors that could prove to be harmful to the inventory.
In this article, we will be discussing how an owner can choose one of the best POS systems for his/her liquor store.
Why must an owner choose a professional POS system for his/her liquor store?
For liquor store owners, the daily transaction limits have been estimated to grow cent per cent. What comes as no surprise is why owners are rushing towards a more automated reporting and sending systems for their businesses in 2021.
Here are four reasons why owners must choose a POS system for their liquor stores. Take a look!
- Manage complex liquor inventory data, and record daily and weekly transactions of the business.
- Generate system discounts, loyalty discounts, dollar-based discounts or multiple currency discounts through your liquor store POS system.
- Grow exponentially, optimally utilize resources, and maximize profits for your liquor store.
- Centralize operations, sales, and accounts by bringing them under one POS system.
What are some of the most important factors to keep in mind while choosing Liquor POS software for the store?
Owning a liquor store calls for multiple licenses, safety manuals, inventory, and data management. It is believed that after one liquor store, almost sixty licenses are to be procured.
One can only imagine how much legwork goes at the front-end of this show. A liquor store POS system helps owners manage suppliers, supplies, inventory, sales, revenue, discounts, customer service, and the business on the whole.
So, when buying the best POS system for your liquor store, you must keep the following pointers in mind. They accelerate the decision-making process of the business.
- A liquor store POS system must have a real-time recording, reporting, tracking and scanning of information. It should be the mecca of your business management.
- The system must be able to shrink the inventory management costs, printing costs, overhead costs, and ultimately the business costs.
- It should be able to record and analyze sales performances, margins, profits, losses, and keep a record of purchase patterns of buyers.
- It should be easy-to-use for the personnel and designed in a way that can be customized at any point in time. For e.g., changing panel buttons, creating offer campaigns, suggesting additional items to buyers, and more.
- It must support any operating device that you wish to keep at your store. Whether it is iOS, Linux, Windows or Chrome bug.
- This liquor store POS system must be able to accept any and every transaction for a purchase. Debit cards, credit cards, PayPal, and other payment gateways.
- A professional liquor store POS system must be able to maintain accounts, calculate payrolls, act as a staff roster, and provide 24/7 customer support.
It should contain basic features of age verification, and automate weekly reports for the business to be on the same page with the rules and regulations of a state.
Why choose FTx liquor store POS systems for your business?
FTx liquor store POS system is a cloud-based system designed to help curb business problems faced by owners. It is a holistic solution for a liquor business looking to manage multiple facets of the store.
Whether it is the cashier or the owner, through FTx POS software, an owner can:
- Reduce the checkout time for the customer, thus, enhancing customer’s experience.
- Generate invoices with a detailed bifurcation of prices, taxes or other applicable deductions.
- Add items to the inventory through customized button and panel applications to the business.
- Manage your retail store discounts, help you curate discount campaigns, offer multiple packages at discounted prices, and more.
- Create a loyal customer base through reward programs, and dollar-based/multiple currency concessions.
- Attract a larger audience through a suite of add-on business solutions that accelerate marketing, sales and customer retention.
We are all ears for a quick chat over a virtual cup of coffee! If you’ve any concerns related to POS systems or are considering to change/turn to a new POS system for your liquor store, talk to us!
You can drop in a message or fill out the form on our contact us page. We will definitely get back to you within 3-business days.