FTx Global and its subsidiaries and affiliates Companies (individually and/ or collectively, "(hereinafter referred as FTx Global ) is/are concerned about the privacy of the data and information of users (whether registered or non-registered) accessing, (FTx Global ) websites, mobile sites or mobile applications ("Platform") on the Website and otherwise doing business with (FTx Global)
The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our" individually and collectively refer to each entity being part of the definition of (FTx Global) and the terms "You" /"Your" / "Yourself" refer to the users.
Personal Information We Collect & Other Information
- When you use our Platform, we collect and store your personal information, which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose
- At the time of signing up and registration with the Platform, we collect user information including name, name, email address, phone/mobile number, postal address.
- While you can browse some sections of our Platform without revealing who you are or providing any Personal Information. When you visit our Platform we do collect usage information, but it is anonymous and is not linked to you as an individual. We use this data to better understand things like how our Platform is navigated, how many visitors arrive at specific pages, user behaviour pattern, the length and frequency of stays at our Website, the variety of searches of our website's database, the types of browsers and computer operating systems used by our visitors and the internet protocol addresses from which our visitors connect to our Platform. The said information is regularly collected by internet server software on most websites. FTx Global uses this information to improve our Platform content and ease of use, for instance, providing improved experience to you.
- Once a user registers, the user is no longer anonymous to us and thus all the information provided by you shall be stored and saved in order to provide you with personalization and the requested services, as may be required for compliance with statutory requirements. User’s registration with us and providing information is intended for facilitating the users for the certain services requirement.
- In addition to the personal details listed above, FTx Global may collect additional personal details for recruitment/employment purposes, such as national identification number, social security number, insurance information, marital/civil partnership status, domestic partners, dependents, emergency contact information, and military history
- FTx Global may collect information about your education and professional or employment-related information, such as your employment history.
- FTx Global may collect data on citizenship, passport data, and details of residency or work permit (a physical copy and/or an electronic copy).
Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
- We use your personal information to provide the product and services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to help personalize the information that fits your profile, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to provide better usability, troubleshoot and website maintenance.
- In our efforts to continually improve our service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website. We identify and use your geo-location, IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Basis For Processing Personal Information
- Consent: We will always collect your Personal Information by fair and lawful means (for example, when you register with us). We may collect Personal Information from you directly and/or from third parties, where we have obtained your consent to do so or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- Contract: Where we need to perform a contract that we are about to enter into or have entered into with you, i.e. when we perform services for you.
- Legitimate interests: Where it is necessary for our legitimate interest or those of a third party and your interest and fundamental rights do not override those interest. Our legitimate interest in performing market research, marketing and appropriate controls to ensure our Website, processes and procedure are running effectively, for the prevention and detention of against fraud and for Information Technology (IT) security purpose. We make sure our activity is appropriately balanced by strong privacy protections designed to minimize the risks on you in respect of specific activities.
We retains user provided Information for as long as the Information is required for the purpose of providing services to you or where the same is required for any purpose for which the Information can be lawfully processed or retained as required under any statutory enactments or applicable laws.
Sharing Of Personal Information
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates for purposes of providing products and services offered by them. These entities and affiliates may share such information with their affiliates, business partners and other third parties for the purpose of providing you their products and services, and may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
- We implements industry standard security measure to keep your personal information secure and confidential.
- We maintain reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information. Whenever you access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to our security guidelines to protect it against unauthorized access. However, by using the Platform, the users accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the World Wide Web which cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure, and therefore, there would always remain certain inherent risks such as unauthorized entry/use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of the personal information while using the Platform. Users are responsible for ensuring the protection of login and password records for their account.
- FTx Global or a third-party advertiser we link to, may place a 'cookie' on your personal computer when you visit the website or visit a website on which we advertise.
- These devices are small computer files that our computer sends to your computer and that your computer sends back to us each time you make a request from our Platform.
- These devices are used to collect data to help us personalize and improve your experiences on Platform. The data on your use of a website may be linked to the Personal Information you have chosen to share with us when you register. The information collected with these devices may be used in order to adequately establish the price of our offers.
- Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or prompt you before accepting a cookie from the Platform you visit.
- If you decide not to accept our cookies, your ability to use some features on some Platform may be impaired.
Retention of Personal Information
- We retain your personal information in accordance with applicable laws, for a longer period where we need the information for our legitimate purposes for e.g. to help us respond to queries or complaints, future abuse, responding to requests from regulators, etc. We may continue to retain your data in anonymised form for analytical and research purposes. If we don’t need to retain Personal information for this period of time, we may destroy, delete or anonymise it more promptly.
Links To Other Websites
- Our website may provide links to other websites or application that may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications after setting up an account with us. If you do not wish to receive promotional communications from us then you email us at email@example.com
- Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Third Party Advertisers
- We do not share any personal information about you with these advertisers unless you give us specific permission to do so, separate from any permission you provide during a registration process.
- Children under age of 13 are not allowed to use Platform. You may only use Platform if you are over the age at which you can provide consent to Personal information processing under the laws of your country.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that you’re Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Your California Privacy Rights
- The right to know what information the business collects, discloses, and if applicable, sells of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
- The right to access what personal information has been collected about you by making a request:
- the categories of personal information collected about you in the preceding 12 months;
- the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information; and
- Specific pieces of personal information collected about you.
- The right to opt out of the sale of your personal information to a third party at any time.
- The right to request deletion of personal information that has been collected about you, subject to certain exceptions
- The right to request that your personal information be transferred to a third party.
- The right to non-discrimination against you for exercising any of the rights listed above.
- We do not currently share the personal information of California residents with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. However, if you have further questions about our privacy practices and compliance with California law, please contact us as explained below.