FTx Global (FasTrax Warehouse, Alcohol Industry)
At a basic level, managing your beer distribution operations can either be effective or insufficient. Effective distribution management will result in business growth, but becoming effective might be trickier than it sounds. Ask yourself, are any of the following common pitfalls familiar?
- Your retail inventory management software, or IMS, is restricted due to multiple data points instead of a single source of inventory information. You can’t even answer a customer’s question or set accurate reorder points because you can’t see the big inventory picture on one screen.
- Your warehouse management software, or WMS, is a contributing enabler of your warehouse workers taking too long to pack inventory, pick inventory, and put away inventory.
- You have not streamlined your warehouse layout which has resulted in customer deliveries being delayed, and your labor costs have increased because workers are scrambling to fulfill orders.
- Your transportation management system, or TMS, is either literally or essentially non-existent, and this has resulted in your inability to access real-time information about carrier rates or choose the most optimal trucking route to lower shipping costs without delaying orders and deliverables.
- Your WMS and TMS have never been integrated, or if they have, the concomitant result is piecemeal nonsense that you rarely look at.
FTx Warehouse Management System Software
If you answered “yes” to even one of these pitfalls, then your entire warehouse management is subprime. When it comes to retail warehouse inventory management and the workflow of your entire beer distribution facility, you probably already know that one weak link can compromise the entire chain. If you answered “yes” to all of those pitfalls, then you know you have a serious problem on your hands, one which could cost you big bucks in the long run.
An excellent distribution management strategy generates value across the beer distributor’s entire supply chain. It empowers you to monitor your distribution efforts. As you gather data about how well your beer brands are moving from your warehouse to the retailers who are your customers, you can leverage and take action on that data. Most importantly, when effective retail inventory management software is in place at your distribution center, you will easily spot operational bottlenecks, identify weak workflows, and be able to easily improve inefficient processes that slow your workers down and drain your finances.
What is the fastest way to eliminate those problems and get on the fast track to success? You need to implement warehouse inventory software at your facility that exercises an empowering distribution management strategy; one which allows you to view the entirety of your beer distribution business, no matter how many warehouse locations you have, at the click of a button and on a single screen.
When it comes to selecting the best warehouse inventory software for your company, be sure to choose one that was designed with the warehousing and distribution center in mind. It should provide specific, measurable, and immediate benefits to your business. The software should also provide the following shortcuts:
- Successfully fulfill customer orders
- Consistently deliver customer value
- Quickly adapt to market changes
- Rapidly respond to potential disruptions
- Boost the bottom line
FasTrax Warehouse gives you complete control over your beer inventory, no matter how many warehouse locations you have. Price lists can be assigned to customers and customer account groups for faster accounting. Daily snapshots are taken of your inventory, allowing you to run reports on your own schedule. And using our proprietary software allows you to view on-hand item quantities at a glance.
FasTrax Warehouse can also:
- Assign price lists to account groups that easily correlate with customer accounts
- Our Price Lists software supports tax and margin percentage pricing to help you clearly assess your bottom line. You can add and discount base prices by percentage or dollar, you remain in control
- Location-picking features come with up to 10 location levels for items. Our pick sheets and handheld wireless devices allow your staff to quickly pick orders and eliminate unnecessary trips around the warehouse floor
- Our software solution comes with EDI support so that you’re never alone navigating the collection and routing of electronic transactions
Let FasTrax Warehouse handle the heavy lifting of your inventory management! Click here to discover how FasTrax Warehouse can accurately track your beer inventory and automate your daily distribution warehouse operations.
Learn more about FTx Global and what our services can do for you by visiting our website.